Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc

Go down

Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc Empty Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc

Post by bill alexander on Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:17 pm

Well its been a uneventfull summer..fall is here and I am getting the
winter projects lined up...Question ? are you guys tired of all the Politics yet?
I am watching the debates but cannot stand the crap on the MSM...I hope it will
be over soon..then we can get on with getting on..Also been watching the Prices on
E-Bay..seems like they may be going down...not thrilled that everyone must sign up
for evil-Pay...just another inconvience right now,,,hope you all have found a few
treasues this summer..I have three new ones in the hopper..but have been getting
all my new tools purchased..so I will be good to go in January...remember as one
noted Democrat said: The only thing we have to fear is.....The Democats..Or somerhing like that Razz
bill alexander
bill alexander

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc Empty Re: Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc

Post by Doug K. on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 am

In regards to the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac fallout, this is an interesting watch-who really was at fault? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MGT_cSi7Rs
Doug K.
Doug K.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc Empty Re: Getting ready for the Winter/ Election etc

Post by Resistance is Futile on Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:37 am

The ones who blame the other guys, usually are the worst offenders politics or not. And the ones who brag the most, also do the least. But find me a person that commits to solutions, now that is very rare.

I wonder if the term Honesty will ever be held up High?
---------
Well I wonder if there will the same Hoopla in Congress that there was at the First O.J. Media Trial. Not Guilty, we will see, we will see. Sigh
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug K. on Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:29 am

Not wanting to turn this into a racial issue but- if a white guy with Obama's credentials was running he wouldn't have a ghost of a chance. Example: my wife's co worker is voting for Obama, my wife asked her why. Her answer- "I think it would be cool to have a black president".
Doug K.
Doug K.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum