Democrats Not Willing for Drilling

Go down

Democrats  Not Willing for Drilling Empty Democrats Not Willing for Drilling

Post by bill alexander on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Evil or Very Mad Ok guys its time to get the pitch forks and torches and go to
DC and let these idiots the Democrats know they work for us...Nancy Pelosie
pulled the plug and turned off the power to stop debate on a new Energy Bill..the Republicans are still there and trying to force the issue to Get TPOTUS to call
them back in session.These Lefty Dems are trying to derail any legislation to drill
for our own Oil..What a bunch of back benchers...These turncoat lefties are praying
to the tree hugging pincos...and ignoring what 80 % of Americans want...I say we let them know in no uncertain terms there days are numbered..we will vote all of them
out one at a time.....Semper Fi
bill alexander
bill alexander

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Democrats  Not Willing for Drilling Empty Re: Democrats Not Willing for Drilling

Post by Doug K. on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:46 pm

Just hope that "rock star" Obama doesn't get elected. I also believe that it should be a REQUIREMENT that a presidential candidate should have served in the military of this country(not just the National Guard) . It only makes sense since he/she will be the commander in chief of the armed forces and should have first hand knowledge of how our military forces are run.
Doug K.
Doug K.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Democrats  Not Willing for Drilling Empty Re: Democrats Not Willing for Drilling

Post by Oldsmobile Man on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 am

I know I don't live in the states but wouldn't you rather Oboma over that McCain fellow whose gonna go back to war like wbush?
Oldsmobile Man
Oldsmobile Man

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug K. on Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 pm

I would have had no trouble with Bush if he went into Afganistan after BinLaden, but instead he went into Iraq after a two bit dictator while lying to the public about those "WMD's". Obama has proven NOTHING to me except that he makes good speeches. I would really like to know what he did as a senator from Illinois. I do have a great deal of respect for Mc Cain, since he has been in the trenches and I can't believe that anyone in their right mind would want to see us continue in Iraq... Hussein is gone, let those people form their own government now!
We should also stop sending all our Alaskan oil over to Japan and keep it here. Let the Japs deal with the towel heads for their oil.
Doug K.
Doug K.

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Uffda on Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 pm

The whole world may have been mistaken in believing Sadaam had WMD. Every major world intel agency and both Dems and Reps thought so. Proceeding in good faith on false assumptions is not lying. Regime change in Iraq was stated as an official goal of the USA under Clinton.

The bio/chem labs of Sadaam were thought to be portable units shuffled around to avoid Hans Blix and his clown inspectors. Anybody else wonder what was in the convoys of trucks going into Syria in the months prior to the invasion? I do think the nuke threat has been proven to be a false alarm.

If the "war on terror" was on a single group in Afhanistan I would support limiting the combat to that country. Unfortunately the radical Islamist groups are in countries around the world, funded by virtually unlimited petro-dollars, and indoctrinating an endless supply of recruits in thousands of madrassas. The forces of political correctness stymie any attempt to rid the western world of radical isamists. France is fast becoming an Islamic state with other European countries following their example of ignoring the fast-breeding, un-assimilating Islamic sub-culture. Hate crimes laws protecting moslems from criticism keep much of the behavior of radical activists out of the news.

There are a billion moslems. The number who admit sympathy with the most extreme Islamist murderers in polls is in the hundreds of millions. Sounds like
an urgent and widespread problem to me.

-Phil

Uffda

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by antiqueradiobuff on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:25 pm

Dont worry God Knows whats going on The End Is Near
Nuff Said redd Foxx Exclamation
Spoiler:
antiqueradiobuff
antiqueradiobuff

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Post by scottb on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:03 pm

It looks like there is another Glenn Beck fan here. I have already ordered several T-shirts that say " Silly liberal, paychecks are for workers. Remember silly rabbit trix are for kids? I love it!!!
I love my Dads take on the whole thing. Obama and wife, are 2 lawyers. Mcain is a war here with a busty blond wife who owns a beer distributorship!! Very Happy
My only hope is Mcain chooses a VP like Mike Huckeby or at least somebody with a sense of business to get us out of the red, in more ways than one. If anybody would realize how much money are government owes to china and do something about it, they would have my vote.
We need to have our healthcare system as well run as social security, or any other programs that has been screwed up by big government. Heaven help us if my Mothers prediction back in the 70's comes true. She said if something is not done about big government, crime, gangs, high taxes,etc, we will elect a Hitler in her lifetime.
I will go with this thought, my pitchfork will have a built in torch with a chalk cube attatched!!!!!!

scottb

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum