Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA

Go down

Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA Empty Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA

Post by Steve Johnson on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:00 am

Spring has sprung. Antique Radio Shows all over the East next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA:

NJ Antique Radio Club meet Sat April 20, Parsippany NJ
www.njarc.org/directions.html#swapmeets

Music City Spring Swap, April 20, Nashville
At the Associated Builders and Contractors Building
1604 Elm Hill Pike, Nashville, TN

NEARC April meet and flea market, April 20, Brookline New Hampshire
Brookline Events Center, Brookline New Hampshire
www.nearc.net

Museum of Radio and Technology Spring meet and auction, April 20, Huntington, West Virginia
www.ohio.edu/people/postr/MRT/index.htm

Tri-State Radio Fest, April 21, Monaca, PA
www.pittantiqueradios.org/TriStateRadioFest2013

Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA Empty Re: Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 am

The previews of Huntington West Virginia look nice.

Will anyone attend Huntington?

Back to top Go down

Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA Empty Re: Shows next weekend in NJ, TN, NH, WV, and PA

Post by Steve Johnson on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:28 am

I'm headed for Nashville.
Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 am

Nashville as well. They say this one will be one of the best. I hope so. I like going to the Nashville show but look more for parts,junk and paper items like repair info. Over half of what I see is already fixed, wheres the enjoyment in that? Seriously I usually take a few armloads to my car though. I will be eyeballing Rons stuff. I may get a radio or that TV he has if my cash holds out. I usually scan the meet first for stuff I need or good buys first then take time to look the place over.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Johnson on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:19 pm

I think a couple of the others will be good also but We were going down to Nashville anyway to visit one of the kids (who lives about two miles from the show) so guess which weekend I picked.

Good warm up for Kutztown. Thats been my favorite for several years now for many reasons.
Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:29 pm

We have a good group in Nashville. Larry Chambers and Kelton Trammel are the ones over it if I remember. I usually always try to get something from them as a way of supporting them. In the past I have left out early due to so much going on with my family and other commitments but this time I may stay the full time. My wife only wants to go to a few places afterwards and this is the only one I have planned so maybe I can.

On a side note to everyone here. If you are going to Nashville and have a junked out Hickok 600 you want to sell parts let me know. I am looking for a case and the roll chart assembly.If we can work a deal out I may be interested. I have one without the case and chart. I use it like it is but I have just a copy of the chart. Even if the case is in rough shape I still may be interested as I can rebuilt it. I usually look for parts I need first and then new projects. I just thought about this.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down