What "gets your goat"?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What "gets your goat"? - Page 2 Empty Re: What "gets your goat"?

Post by RadioRich on Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:30 am

Hello Doug,
you what gets my goat some stores you walk into the stereo department and they salesman walks up to you and starts talking about a product that really does not know anything about you your self knows more about that product then he does.
also how low Radio shack has sunk their product line is bare .
if the guy that started Radio shack could see it now he would just shake his head and walk out of the store I have been waiting to hear on the news for a head line like this
"Everybody it finally happen Radioshack is closing all their stores So go breakout you best Beer and toast to a good ending"
Sincerely Radio Rich
P.S. also how those guys hound your car when you drive up in the car lot you would have thought that elvis drove up in pink caddy.

RadioRich

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Timaaay! on Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:41 pm

The "local" Radio Shack closed about six months ago. Here's a sad story, not only about Radio Shack, but the times in which we live.
My Daughter (20 years old) told me that her headphones weren't working and kept cutting out. I took a look at them and found that the wire was bad at molded plug. I told her to go to Radio Shack, get a new plug and I'd replace it. She came home with new headphones. She told me that the guy at Radio Shack said the old ones couldn't be fixed and sold her a new pair.
I headed to the store to exchange them and get a phone plug. The young fellow behind the counter said
"You can't fix these, mister." I asked why not. He said "The plug is bad." I told him I knew that and would put the new plug on. He looked at the plug from a few angles and finally said "But... ahh....how do you get it on there?"
Sad, sad, sad.
Timaaay!
Timaaay!

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken g on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Any tv or radio commercial .

Dropping anything on the floor

Ken g

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MinnesotaHam on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:58 pm

Waiting in line at a convenience store.
I want in and out soon as possible. Don't waste my milliseconds.
What I don't want to do:
Wait in line for someone to buy lottery tickets.
Wait in line for someone to cash in a dozen one dollar winners, then buy six more.
Wait in line for someone to fill out a personal check for a three dollar purchase. Then fill out the register before they hand the check to the clerk.
Wait in line for someone to find their coin purse. Which is inside their pocket organizer. Inside their purse. Inside their shopping bag. Twisted around their wrist. Drop the whole mess when you find a few coins. But not enough coins. Start over, looking for dollar bills.
Wait in line for the clerk and customer to figure out which pump the customer is parked next to.
Wait in line with 20 other people at one clerk, while two clerks count their tills.
Try to pay at a pump with credit card. Like you've done for six years. Today, *all* pumps are turned off. Stomp into store, wait in line.

MinnesotaHam

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mbird97x on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:32 am

I hate when I go to a drive thru fast food window and am told "Sir, can you please pull up and we will bring it out to you" I tell them "If you stop that practice, you could quite possibly get more work done......LIKE MY FOOD!!!!" McD's has 2 parking spots just in front that have signs that read "Parking for drive thru only"....HUH??
mbird97x
mbird97x

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2