WTB:Sears Portable Multi-Band Set (Solid-State)

Go down

WTB:Sears Portable Multi-Band Set (Solid-State)

Post by Mike C. on Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi Folks,
I'm looking for a radio that I once owned as a kid,specifically a Sears Com-Trek V(five),five band,solid-state portable radio.

The one I had was actually labeled "Universal",but was identical to the Sears.It looks like a small attache case,and the lid opens to reveal the controls and a time-zone computer,or whatever you call it.

I'm looking for one that is clean and fully operational,I'm not looking for a project.I don't have a photo of one,sorry.

Please let me know if you have one you'd part with.I don't know the value of such a set,but tell me your price with shipping to 03262.I also have a few items I'd be willing to trade if that idea strikes anyone's fancy.Thanks much.

Mike C.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Re: WTB:Sears Portable Multi-Band Set (Solid-State)

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:58 pm

I had one when I was young too and it passed by the wayside as the years went by. I found another by bookmarking a search for "com trek V" on the all categories page of Ebay. It took about 3 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 am

I tried it...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sears-COM-TREK-V-FIVE-BAN-SOLID-STATE-RADIO-/170975636511?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cef12c1f

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike C. on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Thanks for the input,guys.Unfortunately,me and E-Pay parted company several years ago.I got tired of paying too much for stuff and having it arrive damaged or destroyed.I figured I'd try here.

Mike C.

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down