Netflix

Go down

Netflix Empty Netflix

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Does anyone use netflix?
I just purchased a new Sony DVD player with wireless connection to the internet. I have enjoyed a few free channels and was considering going to netflix. I'm getting tired of the cost of Direct TV !

Back to top Go down

Netflix Empty Re: Netflix

Post by simplex1040 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

last time i looked at netflix they only had shows ( if you are into tv) that have been released on DVD. Where as HULU + has current shows. It may have chnaged since I last looked. and of course they have movies.
simplex1040
simplex1040

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Johnson on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 pm

My wife and I watch a few movies every month on Netflix. She has also watched quite a few complete past seasons of several TV series on it like Weeds, Walking Dead, and others.
Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

I think I'll get Netflix and if I find a way to watch Fox News then Direct TV will get dumped.

Back to top Go down

Post by N7ZAL on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:12 am

You could always take out DVD's from your local library and watch FOX news on the internet. I think there is an audio broadcast of FOX on the radio.
N7ZAL
N7ZAL

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jerryhawthorne on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 pm

We have had netflix for a number of years on the "mail a movie" mode. We just upgraded our DVD player a newer blueray with wifi. Cancelled our mail in netflix and are now streaming it. All the movies and series programs we need. Having hearing problems and needed closed captions for most programs, netflix has made good progress in getting most of their programs/movies with CC added. Beats the heck out of the mail program. We also get blockbuster movies via the satellite through dish, free. We have more choices that we ever will need. I do like streaming netflix.
Jerry

jerryhawthorne

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:41 pm

I have Netflix and I love it. I was sad when they separated the home delivery from streaming because I bought a 22" monitor and nice computer sound system. I could always buy a Ruku or whatever and use my wi-fi, but the home delivery works fine. I've got the two disks at a time service.

However you have to understand that I watch a movie EVERY night. I know it's sad but I ain't got nuttin' else to do. Me and the dog and the cat huddled up on the couch. Midway through we pop a couple of donuts into the microwave.

If I find that I'm watching a movie several times, or watch it back to back, then I usually buy it.

Excuse me, "Dark Knight Rising" is cuing up right now.
terrydec
terrydec

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down