10" diameter 45 RPM Radio Station Promos I Found

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10" diameter 45 RPM Radio Station Promos I Found

Post by ChrisH664 on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:11 pm

I buy collect and sell 78 rpms. Flipped through thousands of 78's and few thousand lps and 45's and have seen hundreds of radio station promo records but I have never seen these before. 10" diameter 45 rpm promos. I have 3 of them. 50's country music on 4-Star label. T Texas Tyler, Pete Pike, Roy Clark, Durwood Dailey, Eddie Miller and Miller Brothers. They came in a lot of 300 78's I got for $60 over the weekend. At least half are 78 rpm promos and all are in the heavy green or brown radio station sleeves. Some really great stuff. Fats Domino, Lightnin Hopkins, Dizzy Gillespie, Bob Wills etc. Really great mix.

Here is what is written in the fine print on this one: "Please enter this information correctly when you are logged so we will get performance credit". So hey...4 Star Records wanted to get PAID huh? Good idea.

Anyways...just thought I'd share.

ChrisH664

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: 10" diameter 45 RPM Radio Station Promos I Found

Post by antiqueradiobuff on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 am

not sure ill ask my friend Little joe cook hes a close personal friend He has been in the music ind scence he was 13 he is now 90 and still going strong. A Great Guy just a wealth of infomation.
antiqueradiobuff

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top