Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history

Go down

Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history Empty Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history

Post by ChrisH664 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 am

Today is my birthday. 48. My grandfathers' b-day (RIP) and Elvis' too. Anyway I came across this copy of Chuck Berrys' Maybellene/Wee wee hours on Chess label 78 rpm in a stack of 78's I bought a few months ago. I was sooooo happy to have this. Early R&R and blues is what I want but so very hard to find without turning to ebay and pay exhorbatant prices. My wife bought me 3 album frames at the craft store and put ol' Chuck into one. A nice surprise indeed. Other 2 frames I have an Ella Fitzgerald lp and Sinatra lp w/covers I think I'll frame. Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history 1006030u

ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history Empty Re: Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:52 am

What a nice surprise! Happy birthday Chris!

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history Empty Re: Happy birthday to me...my small piece of rock n roll history

Post by Ben Delk on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:00 am

Great find, Happy Birthday,
Ben
Ben Delk
Ben Delk

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:37 pm

A find like that should be displayed! Congratulations!

Back to top Go down

Post by stringbender31 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Very nice indeed. Happy Birthday cheers
stringbender31
stringbender31

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Happy birthday... Lucky dog..........
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4412
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony V on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:08 pm

Happy Birthday!
Tony V
Tony V

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum