I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Go down

I've got to do something to curb my desire. Empty I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Post by scottj5395 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 am

Well since I can't do any repair work, or damage I figured I would catalog my 78's. I'm up to 464 and my writing hand is sore. I still have a few boxes left. Maybe I'll be done by the end of winter. I have fun doing it but my family thinks I am just weird. I actually get to listen to one every once in a while. cheers
scottj5395
scottj5395

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

I've got to do something to curb my desire. Empty Re: I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Post by ChrisH664 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 am

Too bad you're too far away to give you a few hundred more 50's pop stuff in average to below average shape. Lots of Bing, Dinah, Guy etc. I have my other, approximately, 1750 divided into genre's. For big band/swing, which is a large part of them, they are divided into artists. None of it written down so good for you.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

I've got to do something to curb my desire. Empty Re: I've got to do something to curb my desire.

Post by ChrisH664 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 am

And speaking of "curbing your desire" I get good sized lots from my lp collector friend. He will call me when he is out record hunting at yard & estate sales when he runs across good 78's. He is the facilitator!! Or worse yet he'll buy the 78's too when he buys big collections and re-sell them to me for a very low price.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ve1arn on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 am

Don't feel too bad. I sometimes do stuff like this so people will actually leave me alone. Very Happy Twisted Evil Razz
ve1arn
ve1arn

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken g on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:53 pm

What are you ''curbing'' ? If your family does not like that , go to the bars and bring home bar-mades . They will like your wrighting record names on papers better.

Ken g

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum