Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bill Cahill on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 pm

I have been enjoying Me tv on brighthouse cable for two months now. I was excited that that channel is adding new vintage shows in January, including Wagon Train, Bewitched, and, I dream of Jeanie.

I get home from choir practice at church last night to find out that effective Dec. 31, Me tv, and, our local Channel News watch 8 are scheduled to go off the air due to contract arguments. The network wants more money, and, Brighthouse wants to give them less.
I will be paying for it by losing the only channel I watch anymore.
I have informed Brighthouse that effective Jan. 2, they can expect to lose me as their customer.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4393
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by N7ZAL on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Time to switch to satellite TV??
N7ZAL
N7ZAL

Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Do I hate Brighthouse Cable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bill Cahill on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm going to check on Verizon with the idea that no agreement will be reached.
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:48 pm

Usually MEtv is carried on broadcast digital tv by whichever station that has it on it's secondary channel. Looks like it's your channel 8. You may have to use a digital converter if you are in range and get it in the old fashioned way. Here in Atlanta, we get MEtv and Antenna tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:27 pm

I can't get anything with that modern box. It keeps saying signal weak. Haven't seen box in two years.
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:32 pm

I live 18 miles from town and I can't even get FM stations without an amplified antenna. The old analog tv fringe areas could at least give some signal to play with, but digital just drops off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Johnson on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 pm

I have Time Warner here and would go with Verizon except that they charge by how many TVs so it becomes more expensive when you add it up. If I had 1 TV, + Internet, + phone it would be cheaper.
Steve Johnson
Steve Johnson

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down