Horrible Day--shooting at CT Elementary School

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Horrible Day--shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 2 Empty Re: Horrible Day--shooting at CT Elementary School

Post by Resistance is Futile on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:13 pm

The same people that want, or do social engineering now have a new battle cry to take away our rights. Rather than lock up the nuts and throw away the keys, they are encouraging the misfits to be understood because of their inability to go by the rules. And then they use the old Red Herring of parents don't know how to raise children so we will do it for them and take away the discipline from them (parents). As POGO said I have found the Enemy and He is Us

And yet there is no remorse from the same people about children being left on the streets, or killed in car accidents, not to say this isn't horrendous, but the hypocrites wait like vultures and yes that includes the Media waiting to strike at bad things like this. Good things, aren't as newsworthy, and bad things sell. And we are the cause of eating on the fodder of negative rather than providing Hope and Good will. Embarassed Sad

Dear GOD why did you allow this to happen and where were You when this happened?

His response:
"Because I allow free choice, and I AM not allowed in School!" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 904
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Horrible Day--shooting at CT Elementary School - Page 2 Empty Re: Horrible Day--shooting at CT Elementary School

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 pm

Very well put Cliff, I couldn't agree more!

Back to top Go down

Post by repairtech on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:19 pm

The news show this evening paints a picture of a mother troubled over her son and his withdrawl episodes.
Encouraging him to go to a shooting range, purchasing weapons to appease him....
Plus the kid was on medication?

If this is true, I blame the (dead) mother for this tragedy.
Stupidity.

repairtech

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:32 pm

If this is true, I blame the (dead) mother for this tragedy

I've been saying the same thing. One guy on another forum said she should have locked up her guns. I said; "No,...She should have locked up her son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2