Rant about finding things in your area

Go down

Rant about finding things in your area Empty Rant about finding things in your area

Post by willy3486 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Anyone else have my luck? I have been looking for a TV shop sign for over a year. I want to find one locally, the shipping would be cost prohibitive for my funds. I have found a couple, this one Admiral sign , I could probably go even double. There is another one for Zenith on now for 25 bucks. I would go up to 100 on that one. The only problem is that they are half way across the county and no shipping. So far recently I have found 4 locally. One for 450 that is plain, one for 350, that is a little better, There is one 30 minutes from me on the side of building that the man has sold the building, but he is going to leave it there. Then he siad he has a bigger one in the store in the back. But this guy I can't pin down on seeing it so I gave up. Anyone else here finding stuff you want a far distance from you but the stuff around you is priced out of range? I just had to rant to let steam off.

willy3486

Number of posts : 1392
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Rant about finding things in your area Empty Re: Rant about finding things in your area

Post by Motorola man on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:44 pm

I've got the same issue down in my neck of the woods.
Dave
Motorola man
Motorola man

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Rant about finding things in your area Empty Re: Rant about finding things in your area

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:05 pm

I wonder what kind of luck one would have at a sign company that has been around for a long while. Many times I have seen areas where they lay up removed signs in . There is an old tv dealer/repair shop that still has a full compliment of signs in Avondale Estates, but the fact that they are still there would probably mean the owner would rather see them deteriorate than sell. These electronic folk are funny people. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down