Positive Feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Positive Feedback

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:58 pm

I ordered two post war capacitor kits from Just Radios last week. I recieved them sometime this week, not sure which day since I spent some time at OBX. Both kits look to be in great shape and labeled very well. I thought there was supposed to be a plastic box included but I might be getting confused with another supplier.

I also ordered several parts from Crystal Radio Supply out of Texas. This order showed up in two days. Everything was well packed and in great shape. There was one piece missing, so I made a phone call to the company. There was a live answer and no transfering! The guy who answered promised to get a replacement out today.

You can't ask for better than this. I will post a link to Crystal Radio Supply in the links forum.

Back to top Go down

Re: Positive Feedback

Post by stringbender31 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Never ordered from Crystal Radio Supply but have gotten things from Justradios several times. Dave does a heck of a good job getting the order correct and shipped out. He even includes some shrink tubing along with the order Very Happy
stringbender31

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Yes, I forgot to mention the shrink tubing which was included with both kits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 am

Crystal Radio Supply sent me this missing item the same day I called and I received it in two days.

Crystal Radio Supply is a good company to do business with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top