The Pancake Batter Incident!

Go down

The Pancake Batter Incident! Empty The Pancake Batter Incident!

Post by terrydec on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:12 pm

I usually eat cereal for breakfast but I thought that it would be nice to have pancakes on Sunday. I bought one of those "Shake and pour" mixes. Amazingly the pancakes came out pretty good. However I made only three pancakes and the mix is for 12. No problem, just make some more this morning. I added a little water and shook it really hard. Then I loosened the cap while I waited for the skillet to get hot. Forgetting that I had loosened the cap I gave it another good hard shake.

There was pancake batter EVERYWHERE- on the floor, on the rug, on the table, on the chairs, on the phone, on the wall...and all over my dog Rocky.

For a minute he stood there stunned with this shocked look on his face. Then he realized that he was covered with stuff to eat. It was hard cleaning up because I was laughing so hard. He almost broke his neck trying to eat pancake batter off of his back.

Well, the mess has been cleaned up and Rocky has had a bath. Now he's on the couch with a blanket wrapped around him still wondering what happened.

And that's the Pancake Batter Incident.
terrydec
terrydec

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

The Pancake Batter Incident! Empty Re: The Pancake Batter Incident!

Post by ChrisH664 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Yep Terry...sometimes ya just gotta laugh it off. BTW I make all the pancakes a recipe calls for then just freeze what I don't want Sunday morning then hey microwave pancakes the rest of the week.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:10 pm

After it was all over I realized that I had missed a great photo op.
I could have posted it on Facebook and YouTube. Then it would go viral, (like cute kitten photos). I would have millions of hits, become an internet celebrity, appear on Leno, get my own reality show, become rich and famous, develop a huge ego, spend all of my money on drugs, wind up homeless with me and Rocky living in shelters, having Rocky taken away because of abuse and spend the rest of my life in a mental hospital.

Ya never know. Suspect
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:22 pm

That poor battered dog. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

19&41 wrote:That poor battered dog. Very Happy

Very Happy
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken g on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:13 pm

That was funny !! I once dropped a small glass of red wine onto the floor . It was a good thing i already had a glass because if i had'nt i would probably have yelled enough bad stuff to knock all the plastic siding clean off this house . It took an hour to clean that up .

Ken g

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:14 am

My incident was at a steak house with a bottle of Heinz 57 sauce with a loose lid. The bad news was that it ruined my suit and shirt. The good news was that it only ruined my suit and shirt. (As opposed to those around me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Ken g wrote:That was funny !! I once dropped a small glass of red wine onto the floor . It was a good thing i already had a glass because if i had'nt i would probably have yelled enough bad stuff to knock all the plastic siding clean off this house . It took an hour to clean that up .

Was it on a carpet? If so I'm interested in how you cleaned it up.
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum