Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week

Go down

Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week Empty Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week

Post by ChrisH664 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:15 pm

I have swelling and heavy pain on my left heal. Not sure what it is? May not be the achilles tendon due to the fact I can grab it and move it around without experiencing any more pain. Maybe a bone spur on the heal?

It has been hurting for the better part of a month. I have had the same problem before and it went away. This time it isn't. Hurts like heck especially in the morning. I can't walk my dogs and that really stinks!!

My major worry is work. I am on my feet all day selling into stores Tony's, Red Baron and Freschetta pizza. I grin and bear the pain. I cannot afford to miss work. My position is commissioned based so I don't have sick days or PTO days. If I'm sick or have to miss work I have to take a vacation day though I've never done that, except for funerals, in the 6+ years working there. I have around 40 hours built up in vacation and do have short and long-term disability insurance. For any of those to kick in though you have to be off work for 2 weeks though then it pays only 2/3 your average income.

Wish me luck. Worse comes to worse I can start selling off some radios.

Not work related so it's not a workmans' comp claim and I refuse to lie and say it was work related.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week Empty Re: Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Good luck my friend, I hope it's nothing serious. I completely understand how you feel about missing work as I am sefl employed

Back to top Go down

Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week Empty Re: Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week

Post by ChrisH664 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Well thank you I appreciate it. Most likely need an X-ray to see what's up. Such a nice day out and I am unable to walk with my good buddy Bart my 3 yr old black lab. I just told myself this is crap...whatever happens happens.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisH664 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:41 pm

Now isn't this a sad sight? Such a bored boy wanting a walk. Sigh. I do take him for long car rides which he loves too. Nothing like his walks though. I let him off his lead and he can do his lab things like sniffing out rabbits etc.

Well wish me luck..I need to go to the doctor this week 1004626u

ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 pm

I know the feeling. It breaks my heart that I can't take my Girl Diamond for walks anymore.
Between arthritis, a bad back, and, bad hips, I'm a wreck.
All I can do is live with it. No fun here.
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4393
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by atwater10 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Wish you luck Chris and hope it's something simple and you can get on with life after a few days. Cool
atwater10
atwater10

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down