so who is going to the world series?

Go down

so who is going to the world series? Empty so who is going to the world series?

Post by simplex1040 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Which teams will it be?

simplex1040
simplex1040

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

so who is going to the world series? Empty Re: so who is going to the world series?

Post by ChrisH664 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Not my Royals. Sigh....maybe next year?
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

so who is going to the world series? Empty Re: so who is going to the world series?

Post by jerryhawthorne on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Certainly not me. I find the game dull. The only time I watched was when Arizona won the world series many years ago. Of course the team was stripped of all the good players (pitchers) off to east coast teams for a lot more money. I would rather watch the grass grow out here, and we don't have any grass. Football or basketball perhaps. I Do have to appreciate the DVR we have as the wife likes baseball, the short skip forward after the pitch that nothing happens will take you to the next pitch and also between innings. Speeds things up for a game that to me lacks any kind of excitement. Of course I could be wrong. Why might I ask why does it soooo many games to determine who wins? Football does it in one game, the Super Bowl. Sorry, one borrrrrring sport. You could package a whole game in perhaps 20 minutes of highlights of what happened. I do go to an occasional game in Phoenix as my god daughter sings the national anthem. Nice to converse during the game with her and her family, other than that, a sore but setting on the hard seats for 2-3 hours.

Jerry

Last edited by jerryhawthorne on Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bit)

jerryhawthorne

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down