Well, it is September after all I guess.................

Go down

Well, it is September after all I guess................. Empty Well, it is September after all I guess.................

Post by ve1arn on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:57 am

Hi gang,

After experiencing multiple days of 100 degree plus temps here in August, I got up to a temperature of 4 degrees above freezing. Shocked

I think what makes it worse is the adjustment to it. Gradual is easier to get used to than sudden on us older folk. Laughing Hope the garden can hold on for a while longer.

Cheers!
ve1arn
ve1arn

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Well, it is September after all I guess................. Empty Re: Well, it is September after all I guess.................

Post by Bill Cahill on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:50 am

Sounds like early winter there. Oh, oh..........
Best wishes to you..........
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4454
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Well, it is September after all I guess................. Empty Re: Well, it is September after all I guess.................

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 pm

I used to take those big temperature changes for granted, there is always the beauty of the seasons' changes to look forward to. I must admit I am partial to the more moderate winters here. I used to live in Michigan in the lake effect weather zone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Motorola man on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:53 pm

I'd love to see some changing of the seasons. We've only got two seasons down here... Summer and that little bit of time before the next summer comes along.
Dave
Motorola man
Motorola man

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2010-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by simplex1040 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 pm

I though it was summer and construction
simplex1040
simplex1040

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick666 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Motorola man wrote:I'd love to see some changing of the seasons. We've only got two seasons down here... Summer and that little bit of time before the next summer comes along.
Dave

I wish i had that.We have 6 months of winter and only 2 months of really nice hot weather and that's assuming that it gets hot at all.This year was good.We had +30C or higher almost everyday for 2 months. Very Happy

I hate winter.

Nick
Nick666
Nick666

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Seeing the leaves change in color and being able to fry Thanksgiving turkeys outside in my shirtsleeves instead of trying to figure out where to shovel the next dump of snow works for me! I always have to call my cousin in Chicago on the warm days just to rub it in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spivey on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Bob: Sounds like winter is ready in Canada. So far seems like a typical fall here in the bluegrass.

Spivey

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down