yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here

Go down

yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here  Empty yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here

Post by togermano on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 pm

I was banned from the antiqueradio website. I can not stand the new admin guy he has totally wrecked the place for me..... I am glad to be on here Very Happy

All the best my loves x

-Tony

togermano

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-08-27

Back to top Go down

yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here  Empty Re: yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here

Post by Tony V on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Welcome to TRF Tony!
Tony V
Tony V

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here  Empty Re: yay glad to see some of my favorite friends here

Post by Nick666 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Good to see you here.

Nick
Nick666
Nick666

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by atwater10 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:59 pm

A big welcome aboard Tony Cool
atwater10
atwater10

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken g on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Yet another ! Its becoming a mystery why this guy is being allowed to destroy an important website .

Glad you are here .

Ken g

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by willy3486 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Glad to see you here as well. For me this is a great site, I like it better. The other has stuff useful this one has a more mellow and less stress. Lets all strive to keep it that way so it keeps that feel .

willy3486

Number of posts : 1380
Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Hey- I remember you. I guess more of us are seeing the light.

(insert virtual handshake here)
terrydec
terrydec

Number of posts : 1124
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Welcome, guys. Glad to have you here! Insert another virtual handshake here.
Post often, but, let's remember to keep it friendly here. We work hard to keep things calm here.
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4386
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Ramirez on Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Ken g wrote:Its becoming a mystery why this guy is being allowed to destroy an important website .

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - Lord Acton
Ron Ramirez
Ron Ramirez

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Resistance is Futile on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Sorry fellas I feel your frustration, but no bashing other forums, things do change, so ya gotta go with the flow. Think positive and Help this forum to grow through congeniality. By the way Bill is asking for Any Donations to Help Keep this forum going. It seems Bill is concerned and needs Help, not for himself, but the sponsor of our Free Forum. Thanks!

To Help click on this link. Bill recieves no money from submitted donations. I'll attest to that.

Click here to donate

Last edited by Resistance is Futile on Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm

By the way- what exactly does an administrator do, besides keep an eye on us weirdos of course? Cool
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by Resistance is Futile on Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Solve forum glitches, handle miscreants, Direct and add forum topics, Modify graphics, give special privileges to members, allow members access to other topics that some members do not have access to. Kinda like the troll under the bridge waiting for the billy goats gruff, trip trap--trip trap. Handle disputes, ban members or limit time in forum, prevent spam, assisting members when they cannot get into the forum, stuff like that. Change the forum Name and content, set ranks, all of it just to offer a free forum with no registration fee, we work as volunteers. And of course at least Me-Myself and I am POWER HUNGRY MU-HA-HA. tongue Suspect Twisted Evil
Resistance is Futile
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisH664 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 pm

I like it here too. I have this place bookmarked and will be on daily.
ChrisH664
ChrisH664

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Cliff, you forgot one...........
Also be as weid as anyone else. Face it.. I must be weird to do all the things I do.........
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4386

Back to top Go down

Post by stringbender31 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

ChrisH664 wrote:I like it here too. I have this place bookmarked and will be on daily.

I agree. Although I dont post alot, I pop in to read topics here daily. I find them informative and amusing. Plus, it's nice to know I'm not the only weirdo out there cyclops
stringbender31
stringbender31

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2012-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by terrydec on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Resistance is Futile wrote:Solve forum glitches, handle miscreants, Direct and add forum topics, Modify graphics, give special privileges to members, allow members access to other topics that some members do not have access to. Kinda like the troll under the bridge waiting for the billy goats gruff, trip trap--trip trap. Handle disputes, ban members or limit time in forum, prevent spam, assisting members when they cannot get into the forum, stuff like that. Change the forum Name and content, set ranks, all of it just to offer a free forum with no registration fee, we work as volunteers. And of course at least Me-Myself and I am POWER HUNGRY MU-HA-HA. tongue Suspect Twisted Evil

So basically sit back, order pizza and play on the computer all day. lol!
terrydec
terrydec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down