A Different Way To Organize And Use Collected Recordings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Different Way To Organize And Use Collected Recordings

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:34 pm

I haven't seen much mentioned of using USB media to store and use the recordings many of us accumulate. In the last few years, I find myself using CD's less and less to provide recorded selections for play through displayed radios, or to play OTR or the older music selections while on the road. A decent 8GB mp3 player can be had for as little as $18.00 and it can be loaded with a tremendous number of recordings and is easy to navigate. I have installed CD/mp3/USB stereos in each of my cars and they are the best that I have ever used. They navigate all the recordings on the USB drive from the front panel of the stereo. It is like a 300 disc cd changer that plays a drive that is an inch square. I have the same program of recordings on the portable player. Just imagine the OTR programming simulations that a player like that could support. One other thing about the auto stereos and the USB drive. The drive that carries all that music can be had for as little as $10 and my players ran about $100 each. It is something to consider.

Back to top Go down

Re: A Different Way To Organize And Use Collected Recordings

Post by Bill Cahill on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 am

A great idea if you are on the road. Manny thanks!
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4538
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top