Fender Bender

Go down

Fender Bender Empty Fender Bender

Post by Uffda on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:58 am

It snowed all day here in Mpls and I came thiiiiisss close to not having a crash. Slippery as hell downtown and this moron runs the red at 40 mph.
If I had five more feet I could have stopped ,so didn't hit hard - my bumper caved in his rear door. Fortunately my behind is covered with the post
office as two witnesses backed me up. The best part is one was an off-duty cop! He talked to the responding cop and they hauled the other guy off
in the back of the squad with at least two tickets-- No english, no license or ID of any kind, no insurance, and not his car.

Man, in his situation I would be driving like Barney Fife.

Uffda

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Fender Bender Empty Re: Fender Bender

Post by RUBBERCHICKEN on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:01 am

well atleast you got your ass coverd phil that should be a open and shut case for you glad it came out in your favor
RUBBERCHICKEN
RUBBERCHICKEN

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Slusarczyk on Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Soory to hear about your accident. My wife got rearended three weeks ago at a red light by a ---damnit i'll say it---illegal Mexican. He had an Arkansas liscense, driving a truck with Texas plates and ofcourse no insurance!!

When the cop told him he could be held liable for the damages and medical costs his reply was "What she don't have insurance"!! Now I am really pissed! Evil or Very Mad

Then to top it off the cops let this guy drive away! I then had to call a wrecker for the car, which has been totalled and take my wife to the emergency room. And this illegal uninsured piece of human waste---drive the hell away!!! Twisted Evil

My wife is still going to medical appointments twice a week for pain management.

No I am not mad!!! We need to keep letting these bastards over the border to keep breaking our laws. While were at it lets give them social security benefits as well. Afterall they have paid nothing into the program and those of us in our 40's who have paid into it all our adult life are uncertain if we will get our benefits. Go figure!

I love this country but HATE the politicians. Sometimes I think the only difference between my country and the Titanic is they had a band------

I am done for now---thanks for letting me vent!

Dave
Dave Slusarczyk
Dave Slusarczyk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Ramirez on Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:05 pm

Hi Dave

I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you.

I can't believe that your local Barney Fife let the schmuck illegal go!!! Shocked No, wait, I CAN believe it.

I've made my position pretty clear on this subject, in the (now closed) 807 Forum; just look here for some interesting reading if you wish.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/807/index.php?showtopic=246&st=30
Read all five pages if you wish; I have comments on pages 3, 4 & 5.

What a country we live in. Like you, I love my country, but I also find many faults with the politicians.
Ron Ramirez
Ron Ramirez

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Slusarczyk on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Yes Ron, it appears you and I agree on every aspect as far as the illegal immigration problem goes. I do have to agree with Bill-Exray however that there needs to be a better imigration process for those who desire to live here and wish to asimilate to this country should be able to do so. However quotas must be in place.

I too enjoy Michael Savage--BORDERS-LANGUAGE-CULTURE

I read his first book and am looking forward to reading his more recent ones.

Hats off to you brother Ron,
Dave
Dave Slusarczyk
Dave Slusarczyk

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by scottb on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:16 am

We need to seal the borders then clean up the mess we have but no politician has figured that out.

If the faucet is leaking it makes more sense to fix it before cleaning up the water mess

Keep in mind Minnesota changed the law requiring proof of insurance to get tags. That was a really good idea

scottb

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down