sprman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sprman

Post by sprman on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:19 pm

Hi Sprman here, i got my name from a track in Summit Point Raceway 2 mile road course in Summmit Point WV! I have been collecting radios since i was 15.. I got the radio bug from my dad as he was a ham W3VJV hes a SK now..I collect many other things and love flea markets..Now days in more into tubes and parts ..Am a member of Music City Vintage Radio Club and Mid-Atlantic Antique Radio Club ..Trains planes cars radiod are my main hobbies.Icollect magnets with ads on them metal data plates bumper stickers old bottles ,maps match books old ads ,posters autographs, stamps,coins radio books..I like to listen to police fire ect shortwave tv and fm DXing to.I have all my dads QSLcards and some of my own i got from pirate radio stations and shortwave stations..Work house and hobbies keep me busy see ya Angelo Cool

sprman

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: sprman

Post by Resistance is Futile on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Your knowledge and experience will be appreciated in our forum. We have many topics that you can peruse. Any expertise and experiences will be of benefit to all. Jump right in and get your feet wet. Thanks for joining us. We all need one another as it makes everyones hobby and jobs and camaraderie more rewarding. Very Happy
Resistance is Futile

Number of posts : 976
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cahill on Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey, Sprman,
It s been awhile since you've been here. Take a look at the changes.
Bill Cahill

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4523
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top