New member from upstate New York

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New member from upstate New York

Post by victoryradio on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:17 am

Hello everyone, I'll give you a little info. My name is Keith Dennison and I live just outside of Saratoga Springs N.Y.I am 53 yrs old.I work for N.Y.S.D.O.T. Been collecting since 1989.Buy,sell ,collect.My interest is motorcycles.Wait a second I'm on the wrong forum!Second interest is radios.I usually show up at the Westford Mass meet every winter selling stuff and looking of course.I am a member of the New England Antique Radio Club(as soon as I renew my dues, oops)They put on a nice meet too. As you know this will be the last meet run by John Terry of ARC .Mr. Terry puts on a first class meet.He will be hard to top! Recently I went to Kuttstown P.A. for their radio meet which was great!I always seem to stay around a hundred radios in my collection. I keep the cream of the crop except when I fell in love with a Harley Road King.. I had to let some go including a couple of choice catalins,I'm kicking myself in the ass over that but what the hell. I also have one other Harley plus an Norton 850 Commando.I collect art deco. Bakelites,small wood and crystal sets.sucker for the British ones. I also have some nice Zenith consoles too.All my radios work.Not as smart as you guys but I get by because I'm mainly dealing with the small sets.Victoryradio is my ebay name.I can't keep track any more on all the user names and passwords I have to remember.I do write it down but I forget that too....****!

victoryradio

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: New member from upstate New York

Post by Tony V on Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 am

Welcome to TRF!
Tony V

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: New member from upstate New York